Updates to MORL Renal Testing Available July 1st
- Genetic Renal Panel version 8, with newly added gene WT1, available 7/1/2021.
- Testing Method Updates for C3, C4, CH50, FB and C3b deposition assay. Find out what this means for your patient.
- Hemolytic Assay removed from panels (still available a la carte).
- Order comprehensive testing for your patient today!
|OtoSCOPE provides comprehensive genetic testing for all genes implicated in non-syndromic hearing loss and many types of syndromic hearing loss. An Usher Syndrome Panel is also available.
1/4/2021: OtoSCOPE v9 - same outstanding translational clinical medicine supported by visionary informatics and dedicated staff...now with more genes.
|Genetic Renal Panel screens patients diagnosed with thrombotic microangiopathies and C3 glomerulopathy. The next-generation sequencing panel includes analysis of 12 genes for single nucleotide variants as well as MLPA, which identifies copy-number variations in the CFH-CFHR5 genomic region.||Comprehensive complement testing includes quantitating complement proteins and their cleavage products, measuring complement activity, and screening for autoantibodies.|
- Your results are discussed at a multidisciplinary meeting.
- Your testing is performed in the Clinical Division of the MORL by scientists who lead the world in the human genetics of deafness and complement-mediated renal diseases.
- Our testing is the most comprehensive clinical testing available.